WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 22 March 2009

Order Up!



Happy Mothering Sunday! Once my mother had stopped laughing over the cow print shopping trolley we bought for her, I came home and got stuck into the last two cards for a ten card order I'd had. These two were tricky - they are for the lady's sister and mother and I always find it hard to make personal cards for people I've never met. Anyway, I took the plunge on the basis that this lady's sister is probably as mad as she is ...... hence Tilda with a skipping rope. The backing papers are all Making Memories: Fresh Anthology - Sydney, the flowers are Esprit and the pearls are from my stash.


Next was her mother's and the only instruction I had was it shouldn't be soppy (not the best mother/daughter relationship as I understand it) so no pressure then

The stamp is one of my favourites, "Gifts For You" by Penny Black. The matting card is Bazzill Bling and the backing sheets are from the Basic Grey "Mellow" collection. The flowers are Flora Doodles and the large brad is Papermania.

7 comments:

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous cards Squirrel :) Love Tilda with the skipping rope and the papers are gorgeous.
LOVE your blog layout - what a stunning daisy pic :)
Carol x

Helen said...

These are fab Squirrel! Love the papers you've used!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Squirrel me ole mate :) What fab cards you've made (as usual) xx

Zippy said...

Love this site sis! And as always your cards are totally fab! Keep up the good work! xxxx

Pauline C said...

2 fab cards Squirrel - i particularly adore the 2nd one, the image is so cute and i lvoe your papers combo. Site is looking really fab too :-)
Pauline x

Zippy said...

Love the Order Up cards hun. When you sent me a pic of the Tilda one I didnt particularly like the flowers but now I have seen a bigger version it is fab and the flowers go really well! My apologies!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Awwww! Love the PB card here. I like the grids of different patterned papers for a background look, plus I'm keen on those colors. The Tilda is an okay card too but doesn't speak to me like the PB one does. Yes, cards speak to me. Sometimes they tell me to kill my enemies.... Just kidding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...