WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 21 March 2009

Humble Beginnings



As it is Mother's Day this weekend I thought a good card to start with for my blog would be the card I made for my mum last year, especially as she absolutely loved it.
The image is a Penny Black stamp (you will come to learn that I am addicted to PB stamps) and the papers are DCWV.

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

This is well cute Squirrel! I did a PB card for my mum's Mother's Day card too .. can't beat 'em!
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

fabulous card squizza x

Zippy said...

Wonderful card hun!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I recognize that paper! Great Mother's Day card. I used to think I was addicted to Penny Black, and indeed I was, but somewhere along the line they've fallen off my radar and I've only just re-discovered them. I do remember this image. I used to have it but during a reduction in clutter I sold it to another PB fan. I never used it much. I love how it hangs out over the circle! I never thought of using it for Mum's day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...