WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 5 October 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Halloween or Fairies

 WhoooooooooooooOO!  

has gone a bit supernatural for this theme and are asking for
Halloween or Fairies as your choice (and your reason)

We don't celebrate Halloween at home, but have friends who do so I always end up
making a card or two, especially if we haven't seen those friends for a while.  Anyhoo, I don't really
need an actual excuse to get a a gargoyle out!


Martha Stewart Goo Border Punch
Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours

Our sponsor for this theme is

Hugs





2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

So cute, I love the slimy border. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a wonderful image that makes me laugh, great colours, of course I love your colouring too, a Super card.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...