WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 24 September 2023

Silver Wedding Anniversary

 Well, I'm not sure how we achieved it, but me and the Toad celebrated
our Silver Wedding Anniversary this past week.

How can it possibly have been 25 years?  That actually scares me to think
how much has happened in that time, but how quickly the years
have flown past.

Anyhoo, we had a lovely day, including a marvellous lunch out, and
are now working on year 26!



(I know we're not, but the image was too cute to resist using)
a mixture of grey toned papers from Honey Bee, Sunny Studio, and MFT
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours and fussy-cut

Hugs


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary to you both. Glad to hear you had a lovely day.
Gorgeous card too.
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely fabulous card, I love the image and papers on your card. Many Congratulations on your Silver Anniversary.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...