WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 1 June 2023

As You Like It (DT) Pastels or Brights

Helloooooo!  Time for another As You Like It Challenge

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Pastels or Brights (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite


Someone not too far away from here seems to believe that I favour the
brights, so just to prove that I can do pastels occasionally...


So, I have used
Stamping Bella Squidgy with Daisy
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
a Stamping Bella sentiment
and a mixture of Lawn Fawn and MFT papers
from my leftovers pile 
Martha Stewart "grass" border punch


The sponsor of this challenge is




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs

3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Squirrel and lovely colouring
Pauline xx

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable. She is pretty in pastels but I am sure she would be very attractive in bright colours too. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a little cutie, I love the background for her. A Super card Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...