WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 15 June 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Non-Birthday Occasion

 So, when January clicked around this year, I was determined to be a better blogger than last year.  Well that worked well didn't it?!  Unfortunately, due to the change in family circumstances, I have far less crafting time than previously, so I'm not getting as much made as I would like

However, I have so far managed to squeak in a make for the
and this time around our theme for the fortnight is
Your Favourite Non-Birthday Occasion

I like making get well cards for poorly friends, to give them a little lift of spirits or a
smile when they are feeling low.  I made this one for an elderly friend when she had a bout
of shingles, apparently it hurt when she laughed, which wasn't part of the plan!


So, I have used
Layered with a piece of MFT 6x6 spotty paper
and painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)


And the sponsor of this one is

Hugs


2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love your cheerful colours. This would cheer anyone up. Elaine

Bunny said...

I love Dustin Pike images. I sure wish this was in a digi form. Your card is adorable. I remember MANY years ago I bought a Dustin Pike special. It was when I first started making cards. He had a bundle of over 100 images B & W and colored for $25.00. Oh what fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...