WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 February 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Love or Friendship

 So, here we are with another challenge from

and this time our theme is Love or Friendship

I love making for friends, there doesn't need to be a particular reason other than
letting you know you are thinking of them


I've used this super cute pre-coloured digi from Amanda Jayne Designs
called Friends Forever
I've used Crealies circle dies
A Lawn Fawn love die, which I have stacked to give depth
and loads of papers from the Papermania blue collection

The winner of this challenge will receive a digi prize from:






Hugs


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and loving card. Love the blue, papers and dies, with the adorable image.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

A super cute card. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...