WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 26 January 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite (mostly) One Colour

Oh goodness me, so sorry I am so late with posting, this week has conspired against me, and tonight a 20 minute bus journey took 90 minutes (thank you Anglian Water, again!!)

So, anyhoo, our AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE theme this time is
Your Favourite (Mostly) One Colour (and why)

For me, at this time of year my thoughts turn to Spring and the better days ahead, so I find my makes full of bright and warm yellow/orange tones


Both the image and the sentiment are from my extensive collection of
Lili of The Valley stamps

And that is handy because our sponsor for this theme is



Hugs



 

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love the spring colours and image. Roll on the better weather. Elaine

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous image Squirrel and amazing colouring … such a happy card!
Pauline xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a bright, happy card you made after your frustrating journey. Of course, I love the daffodils :) and the lovely primroses, a Beautiful Spring card.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...