WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 5 March 2022

Dracula

 So, I'm sat here swearing at the laptop (situation normal) as I'm trying to transfer a chunk of photos from my phone to the hard-drive, and I have spotted a few cards that I haven't posted yet, mainly because they were for customer orders rather than DT posts, so I thought I'd drip feed them to you.

You will notice that they will appear to be out of season!

This one was an order from a friend who wanted a card for her brother who had his birthday at Halloween, and she wanted to make something of that.


So we have a real mash-up of products used here
Dracula is from CC Designs
painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Oval dies are Crealies
Happy is half of a Impression Obsession Happy Easter die
40 is MFT Die-Namics stitched numbers
Papers are whatever was to hand in the right colours
Goo border is a Martha Stewart punch

Apparently he was thrilled with it and, rumour has it, it is still on display even now.

Hope you have a fab weekend.

Hugs



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT card Squirrel, love the Dracula. Bet the chappie loved it too.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...