WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 31 March 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) New or Recycled

 Sorry that I have been low-key for a while, I've just had so much else filling my time that my poor old blog has been sorely neglected.

Anyhoo, it's time for another new theme over at AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE and
this time it is NEW OR RECYCLED (pleeeeeeeeeeeasse tell us why)

So, I'm really keen on recycling at home - our blue bin is always packed, and if I can use something again for a new purpose then that's a win BUT for crafting, I admit it, I do love using new stuff - everything fresh and shiny new.


For this romantic wittle wabbit I have used
Whimsy Stamps Wee Bunny
A selection of my precious NitWits papers
MFT sentiments
and a stencil of roses
All inked up with Distress Inks (ReInkers and Oxides)

Our sponsor of this theme is
POLKADOODLES

I hope you can come over to the challenge and join us.

Hugs




4 comments:

Pauline C said...

This bunny image is so adorable Squirrel, and beautifully coloured with a fab layout as always
Pauline xx

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute, Pretty colours and papers. Elaine

Lee said...

lovely to see you.I love your card.So pretty gorgoeus lil image.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well Hello, good to see you again! Hope all is good with your family.
I LOVE your card, a darling image and wonderful sentiment.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...