WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 May 2021

Dies To Die For (DT) Cat-Astrope

 Hiya chaps, sorry I'm a bit later than my normal lateness but
this little Squirrel has been and had my second Covid vaccine today.  Got there 15 mins ahead of my appointment, went straight in, jabbed, out, and home again only 5 mins after the actual appointment time!  Now to wait for three weeks for it to be as efficacious as it can be.

Anyhoo, here is a dose of furry feline cuteness for you today


A cocktail of MFT 6x6 papers
and a random sentiment from my stash

Kitties painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours

Hope you all have wonderful weekends

Hugs




 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cuteness and cats in one card, love it. Good to hear you are nearing more safety.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...