WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 20 May 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Medium

Hello chaps, it's time for a new theme from

This time we'd like to hear about your Favourite Medium

It's watercolours for me, usually Distress Inks (ReInkers) as I have for this card, although I do occasionally have a dabble with my Zigs.  I've tried alcohol markers but never felt the love, and occasionally I'll dabble with pencils, but the comfort blanket is the DIs.

Sunny Studio 6x6 papers
and an unnamed border die

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Hope to see you there

Hugs



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE Dragons and this one is so adorable, love his orange and blue colours, the top border is so very pretty Squirrel. I'm with you with colouring and DI's, much more comfortable with them. (Not as good as you though)
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely, bright and cheerful. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...