WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 3 October 2020

Unicorns & Glitter (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning peeps, yes, I am late with my post today.  Having now returned to the office for work, rather than home-working, my routine is well an truly screwed, and I am a creature of habit so any changes like this really throw me off kilter!

Anyhoo, over on Instagram, I follow a lot of kitten fostering pages, and through one of those I have made a new friend, Danica, who is as mad as a box of frogs but I still adore her.  A while ago she dropped this not so subtle hint that it was her 30 birthday this year and how she would absolutely love to receive one of my cards (told you, mad), so this is the little make that went winging its way to Canada a couple of months ago.


Sorry about the photo - I think the sensor on the camera got confused by the blue and white!


A bit of masking on this one, before the background was sponged with Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, little girl painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours, base ground of the grass was Distress Inks and then detail added with Polychromos Pencils.

Hugs




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course she wanted one of your cards and what a beauty she is getting. So cute Squirrel.
Which reminds me we have 3 squirrels digging our lawn up for their Winter store, so cute, I think, hubby is not so enamoured about the lawn. LOL
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...