WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 10 October 2020

Christmas Cheer (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all.  How are we today?  I spent all week in the office for work, and I am absolutely pooped now.  Not being allowed to use the bus means having to drive into town every day, and traffic levels are definitely increasing.  There was a time when I wouldn't have cared, I'd drive anywhere, but these days I am less confident and really hate being stuck in jams.  Don't laugh, but it is hard on the knees too with all the gear changing, the other night I caught 14 red traffic lights (yes, 14 of the damn things) and my clutch knee was exhausted by the end of it all!

Anyhoo, enough of my ramblings, here is today's little dose of festive:


So for this one we have:

I can't remember where the red edging paper came from but suspect it is an older MFT pad.

The snowflake die is one I treated myself to from Simon Says Stamp, it is one of their own brand dies.

Oval dies used are from Crealies.

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Twinkly gem from stash - I bought loads from W H Smith when they were on Sale.

Hugs






1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is such a happy and yes Merry card, such pretty details. I love it all.

I know what you mean about the clutch knee, when we had our car 2 years ago I wanted to get an automatic, not hubby, guess who won? SO my knee get a bit painful and I make sure I complain loudly about the car not being automatic LOL.
Keep safe
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...