WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 12 September 2020

Santa's Helpers (DT) Dies To Die For

  I need more than Santa's help this morning, this new Blogger interface is arrrrgh!  I really, really, dislike change for the sake of change.  I wouldn't mind so much, but the bit that has been changed is the bit behind the scenes that only us get to use, and it is frying my brain this morning.

I'm a bit later than usual today as I overslept this morning.  Not by much, but enough to put me behind.  Mind you, I was home-working on Wednesday (having returned to the office on Monday) and hubby woke me up with a "It's 8.45 you know" - flipping heck, I'm supposed to be logged on by 9.00!  That was a very quick lick and a promise in the bathroom and Weetabix induced indigestion.

I am finally getting my a**e into gear with the C** cards, I thought it was about time that I made a start.  This is my fourth this year.  Only another 46 to go, gulp.


I've had this stamp a while, but I have only just plucked up the courage to deal with the colouring of all the details!

So I have used:

and an older, retired, MFT Chevrons pad

Imagine entirely painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

So, that's that bit done, now I need to think about getting a chunk of gammon in the oven to roast!

Hugs





And as I haven't entered a challenge for a very long time, I'm popping this little lady into the


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I don't think you needed to be concerned about the colouring, the whole card is adorable, LOVE it.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...