WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 September 2020

Old Friends (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello everyone, I'm here (eventually) - treated myself to a bit of a lay-in this morning.

I hope this finds you safe and well in these troubling times we find ourselves in.

Today is mine and the Mr's 22nd Wedding Anniversary.  How can that possibly be?  Where have the last 22 years gone?!


Thankfully he laughed when he opened this earlier.

Ingredients for this one are:


The old couple have been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

Are you up to anything nice?  Whatever mischief you have in mind, stay safe and have yourselves a good weekend.

Hugs

PS.  Hand on heart I swore I would not enter this year's MFT Superstar Contest as the previous years have been too much stress and humiliation.  However, as this card wasn't made with the challenge in mind, but will fit in the CAS category, and tomorrow is the closing date, I might just sneak it in under the wire.  Who knows, maybe a card full love will finally do the trick.




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can see why he laughed, but so much love in this Squirrel, Yep! 22 years is a long time so Many Congratulations on the years and the card.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...