WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 2 July 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Farm or Jungle

Thursday again chaps!

Here we go with a new challenge theme from the

This time around, the theme is Farm or Jungle
(and please please please tell us why you made the choice you did)

I was born and raised in the countryside, surrounded by farms and the usual collection of farm animals, cows, horses, sheep, pigs, chickens, and the occasional goat, so having them around me all the time, and probably influenced by televisions shows like Daktari, Tarzan, and Animal Magic, I found the exotic animals to be far more interesting than a black and white milk cow!


So I went off on a tangent, and created an urban jungle!

Lovely items used are:
(didn't use the dies for this, fussy cut instead)
and a gallon of Distress Inks and Zig Clean Color pens

The winner of this challenge will be invited to guest design with the team for August!

Looking forward to seeing all your creations.

Hugs



5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another Brilliant card Squirrel, Love their clothes and the bar. Love it.
Take care
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

A fun image. Elaine

Chrissy said...

Very cute fun card Squirrel,awesome colouring and a great scene and I LOVED Daktari too, I used to watch it on a Friday night at my Nanas place and we ate lollies..oh, the memory..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Hmmm wondering if I should dig out my stencils! Love this one. Make mine a hot chocolate and book me in! xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Absolutely fabulous, I love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...