WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 June 2020

Saddle Up & Celebrate (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, I'm here today, in the saddle as you might say!

A little something for the boys for a change.


Yummy things used:

I used an old MFT Die-Namics die set called Grassy Edges which has long retired but
you can still get the MFT Tall Grassy Edge die

Images watercoloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens - I admit it, I am in love with these pens, they make an ideal companion for colouring on the move (or even stationary, like I am mostly) as all you need is a waterbrush.

Yee haw!

Hugs






3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely loving that cowboy fab Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Howdy! LOVE the card.
Take care
Faith x

Annette said...

I'm so pleased you are getting along with the pens and you're making some fabulous cards with them. Never mind the boys on this one. Pop it over to the Wild West(country) and I'll look after it. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...