WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 June 2020

Early Birds (DT) Dies To Die For

Going by the time and volume of the dawn chorus recently, there are a lot of early birds out there.
Most of them seem to be shouting their beaks off right under my bedroom window - there was one little chap this week who started before 4.00am (I know, I checked the time) and continued to CHEEEP for three solid hours.  Then, to add insult to injury, he popped up again during the day while I was working, sat in a shrub, mocking me while I tried to concentrate.  I have his card marked.

I wonder how many of these early birds may be having their breakfast?


Items used:

Painted with a mixture of Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Zig pens.

No worms were harmed in the making of this card,

Hugs

(Psst.  The new Stamping Bellas are up for pre-order - check out those Gnomies!)



3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh this did make me laugh! A bit inconsiderate of that bird. Fab card as usual which has been beautifully coloured.
Deborah

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card, with, of course, wonderful colouring. We have had baby sparrows, I tell you, I was about to go and get them strangled, so know what you mean LOL.
Take care
Faith x

Annette said...

"No worms were harmed..."! That made me giggle! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...