WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 28 March 2020

Dancing (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, sorry that I am a bit later than usual but I had to have a lay-in to tell the difference between weekdays and the weekend.  This home-working lark has messed with my head a bit, and that's without all the connectivity issues of the week!

So, what are you doing for exercise while you are trapped at home?
I'm not a great one for jogging or gym work, but I do love a boogie, so I have been dancing around in the kitchen to the radio - good job we are not overlooked by the neighbours too much.

I did once have a chap in the next road ask why we got up so early - I asked how he knew - from his house he apparently can see our kitchen window so knew when the light went on.  Hopefully his view wasn't good enough to see in as we never did replace the rollerblind that fell to pieces.

Anyhoo, today's card - this could be me, but I suspect I don't look anywhere near this cute when I'm shuffling around.



This dancing queen was coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and then fussy cut.
Papers are a pad of watercolour effect that I picked up in Hobbycraft.

So that's me for today.  Please keep safe and well and listen to the right advice.

Hugs



2 comments:

Annette said...

If he was watching your lights go on, surely he was up himself, and therefore couldn't really fault you for being up early? Mind you, I can't talk because I seem to have been finding it impossible to get up early since the lockdown. I've been using my usual commute time as extra lie in, managing to get from bed to desk (washed and dressed) within 10 mins. But this weekend I was zonked and struggled to get out of bed much before 10. I was still fast asleep at 9am. As for dancing, well maybe only if no-one's watching!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your boogieing LOL. DOn't know if my knees would cope now, must try LOL.
Love your little Miss inside her balloon another fab card Squirrel..
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...