WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 26 March 2020

Buttons or Pearls (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Is it Thursday?  Honestly, this working from home lark has totally screwed all sense of place and time, and it's only my first week of it!

Anyhoo, after a quick consult of the calendar, I can confirm that it is indeed Thursday and that means it is AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE day, and we have a popular theme for you this time, which is Buttons Or Pearls (and please tell us why).

I do like buttons and pearls, but I tend to use buttons for boys and pearls for girls, and as I make more girls cards than boys, I guess that makes pearls my favourite!

Disclaimer:  It is a complete coincidence that Red Leader Annette and I used the same image for this challenge.


So, the ingredients for this card are:
Bit of a mixture of Sunny Studio 6x6 papers from different collections
Martha Stewart arches border punch
Martha Stewart grass border punch
and a sprinkling of shimmery pearls from various sources
Little lassy has been coloured using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens as watercolours

There is no sponsor for this challenge BUT the prize is still pretty special - the winner of this challenge gets to Guest Design with the team for April.  Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that is exciting!

Right then, I'm off, you need to go and get your buttons and pearls sorted.

Hugs to all



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Super cheerful colours, just what we need just now. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A "cheeky" card with great detail and colour Squirrel, love it.
Faith x

Annette said...

Great minds think alike! She's lovely hun, and of course I love the Nottingham die too!
Fab card
Red Leader
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...