WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 August 2019

SQUIRREL! (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, here I am again, with some furry little critters for you!

When this set was being previewed, Tracy said to me that it had my name
written all over it, literally, and she was soooooo right.
It also makes me think so much of cuddly Doug in Pixar's "Up".


SQUIRREL!

and the matching die set is Squirrel! MFT-1574

and that is it, simple but sweet - stamping and masking, and a generous sloshing
of Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs




4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! it certainly does have your name written all over it and it's FABULOUS.
Faith x

Lorraine said...

This has to be my all time favourite 'Shirley' card!
Lorraine x

Annette said...

And I'm nuts about you too! LOVE these guys. xxxxx

Carol said...

I love this, Squirrel. I have been keeping an eye on what you are doing but afraid I have been lax in commenting. Did you catch the great Natural History type programme about how clever squirrels are? Cleverer than me as I have just finished a sentence with a preposition. I can hear my English teacher yelling.
Anyway, the programme was fascinating.

Hugs
Carol
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...