WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 24 August 2019

Boy Scout (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, here I am, slightly behind schedule!

When Stamping Bella released this image, I knew I just had to have it - I had no idea what I would use it for, but it just had to come home and live with me here.

A purpose arose much sooner than expected and here he is!

We have a happy/sad occasion coming up this week, when our priest finally retires at the grand age of 80.  Not only has he been in charge of our church for about 40 years, he has been so very involved with the community, and that includes being a leader for the local Sea Scout troop.  We are going to miss him so much (he married us in 1998) and this is just my tiny way of saying thank you for everything he has done over the years.  I know the uniform will have inaccuracies, but hopefully I got the colours right to change this little chap from a normal scout into a sea scout.



Scout painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Echo Park Enamel Dots
Red and black card from stash

I hope you are "prepared" for a cracking weekend

Hugs



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant, he is going to love it so much and appreciate your thoughtfulness I'm sure. A fab card.
Faith x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Annette said...

He looks fabulous hun. Fab colouring of your sea scout. I love the enamel dot accents too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...