WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 April 2019

Violet (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning everyone, happy Saturday to you all.

In this funny ol' world that we live in, I don't think we say thank you enough, so
why not change that and say thank you to someone today.



Ingredients used

Versafine Toffee and Vintage Sepia for the background stamp and
Distress Inks (ReInkers) for Violet.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Hugs



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card, I agree about a thank you. So I'll start with you, for the joy your cards give.
Faith x

Annette said...

She's lovely sweetie. Beautiful colouring and lovely spring colour combo. PS I'm grateful for your friendship every day! Mwah. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...