WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 25 April 2019

Ribbon or Flowers (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Well hello there chaps!  How are you on this fine Thursday?  You do know of course that with it being Thursday it is time for another fortnight's challenge from the AS YOU LIKE IT gang.

This time, the theme is Ribbons or Flowers (Your Favourite and Why)

I have more of an affinity with flowers than I do with ribbon, although I don't use either that much really.  However, for this challenge I was going to make an effort and out came the flowers, only to find that my silicon glue is a solid lump in a tube!  So, I had to resort to flat flowers ..... (I can hear Red Leader grumbling from here)


So this ADORABLE little chap is new and he is
I don't have the die, but there is one available, so I had to fussy cut
He is painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) used as watercolours
The leafy stem is a Tonic die and
the flowers are various sizes of Woodware punch, with Card Candy centres
(didn't have the right colour so inked up a cream one with a yellow pen)
The layered Hello die is from Create A Smile
Papers are Sunny Studio (purple) and Prima (blue)

So there you have it - except for our wonderful sponsor for this theme who is

£10 voucher from
Fantastic Ribbons


Hope you will take time in your busy schedules to come and join in the fun.

Hugs


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fussy cut? fabulous. Your colouring is always awesome, so is the card.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Cute and colourful. He is adorable. Elaine

Annette said...

Hang on, who are you calling Red Leader?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...