WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 28 March 2019

Your Favourite Colouring Medium (DT) As You Like It Challenge

So, it's time for another new challenge with the AS YOU LIKE IT team!

Our challenge this time is for you to share your Favourite Colouring Medium with us, be it marker pens, pencils, paints, you name it, if you can colour with it and it is your favourite then we want to hear about it.


I'm fairly sure that it won't come as any surprise to you that my favourite medium are the Distress Inks (ReInkers) used as watercolours.  I have tried many options over the years but ever since the discovery of the DIs they have become my happy place and I come back to them time and time again.


So I've had a go at the no-lines technique (hmmmm, not cut out for this I think)
Clearly Besotted : Apples & Pears
Stamped with MFT Hybrid Grey Grout ink on Langton Hot Press (Smooth) Watercolour Paper
Bazzil Basics cardstock
and an old Clearly Besotted sentiment set embossed in white detail powder


The sponsor of this challenge is


I do hope you will be able to pop over to the challenge and join in the fun

Hugs






4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You did a great job of no lines very delicate colouring

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colour. Love the no lines, I have never tried this. Elaine

Dora said...

Beautiful

Annette said...

LOVE this. I think you've found your niche! This is BEAUTIFUL. Honestly hun, I'm not just saying that cos I love ya, it's honestly stunning colouring. (ps - is it for me?!!) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...