WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 14 March 2019

Dies or Stencils (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Hello my lovelies, and here we are at Thursday again!  I can't believe we are already halfway through March - just what is happening to this year?!  Anyhoo, this brings us to a new challenge with the AS YOU LIKE IT team, and the theme for this fortnight is Your Favourite Dies or Stencils.

So, I use dies.  I use them a lot, but just recently I have rediscovered the joy of stencils, especially as there are now some really clever and imaginative ones out there, they are not just background any more, they are an integral part of your design.


So I have used
Watercolour effect background paper from Hobbycraft

The "bubbles" were inked with two shades of Distress Ink and the Mermaid was
painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.
The detail of her hair has been added with Polychromos Pencils.

Our sponsor for this challenge is


See you there!


6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and colourful. Elaine

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love your sweet mermaid with her fabulous green hair ;D

Annette said...

She's fab (love the hair) and the bubbles are genius. Fab inking hunny. xx

Dora said...

Beautiful.

Dora said...

Beautiful

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A real cutie with gorgeous colours.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...