WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 28 February 2019

One Layer or Many (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Morning all, well, it is another Thursday, and I'm guessing you will know what that means?
Yups, time for a new challenge over with the AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE

Our theme for this fortnight is
One Layer or Many (and please tell us why)

I'm more of a middle ground kind of girl, two or three layers at most, but this time I
chose to challenge myself with a one layer make, mainly because I really wanted
to use some of my new kraft cardstock


So this cute is
The sentiment is an old one by Kaisercraft
Llama coloured by Polychromos Pencils
Cardstock from PDA Card & Craft


The sponsor of this challenge is

Polkadoodles Ltd

Prizes: - 3 digi stamps voucher worth £6.75




Hugs to all

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very lovely, love the kraft and the cute llama. Great colouring (as always)
Faith
x

Dora said...

Perfect colouring. Beautiful card

Elaine Stark said...

A fab one layer card. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...