WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 2 February 2019

Happy Hippos (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, it's been a funny old week (more about that another time) so I am popping by with a very simple but, hope you will agree, sweet make for you


So I have used

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours, and I used a smidge of Distress Oxide for the clouds.

Those must be super strength helium balloons!

Hugs



3 comments:

Lisa xx said...

What a delightful card, this adorable Hippo made me smile!

Annette said...

A lovely card and very sweet in more ways than one. Pass us a cupcake, will ya?

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning, hugs Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...