WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 8 December 2018

Winter Skies (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all!

How are your Christmas preparations coming along?  I thought I was doing well, but have suddenly realised what I still have to do and anxiety is setting in - this weekend the first task is getting the cards written ready for posting (except the ones I have already missed the mailing dates for, arrgh)

I have a sweet and simple make for you today



Image painted with Distress Inks as watercolours and fussy cut

Hugs to all



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! so sweet, love your sky and foxes.
Faith
x

Annette said...

I love this one, they're soooo cute and I love them in their golden orangey brown coats. Gorgeous sky. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww that is so cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...