WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 1 December 2018

Sarah (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning peeps - HAPPY DECEMBER!

What a week it has been, busy, busy, busy, but I am pleased to say that I am getting used to the new oven and having a working fan is a revelation - have done quite well so far, haven't actually cremated anything yet, but the chicken sausages were definitely darker than golden brown!

So, today's make didn't look like this in my head, but all was going well until......

until that last sentiment added went a bit wonky!



Lovely things used:

Hope your Christmas preps are going well!

Hugs


2 comments:

Annette said...

She's lovely, wonky sentiment or not. I really love the purple and blue together and the little cute golden critter is adorable. Let me know what time the chicken sausages are ready next time and I'll pop over! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Delightful card, so VERY pretty.

I've been getting used to new appliances too, we had properly cooked meat with no condensation for the first time in years, so I know how you are feeling LOL.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...