WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 March 2018

Little Duck (DT) Dies To Die For

So, I am getting excited about Spring putting in an appearance, as it is my favourite season, and have been inking up Spring themed images in readiness


For this cheeky little chick I have used
Die-Namics Double Stitched Circle Stax dies
this is the link to the Stitched Circle Stax
MFT 6x6 County Fair Plaid papers

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Scalloped circle die is from Tonic

Whatever you are up to this weekend, stay warm, stay safe






7 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi
Love this little duckling and your colours are so cheerful.
I agree, I wish Spring would hurry up and get here. So fed up with all the snow!!
Sharon x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a darling card, so cute and with the promise of Spring ah!
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

This beautiful little duck gives you warm fuzzy feelings Squirrel..gorgeous adorable card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awwww had to pop over to comment on this one as it is so cute. Lovely colouring and design

Annette said...

He's adorable, and I love the ripples. xx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card -really cute image
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...