WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 24 March 2018

Four Seasons (DT) DTDF

Hello chaps, sorry I am late this morning, we have been dashing about all over the place today and I completely forgot about my post.  Still, better late than never hey?



So for this colourful little number I have used

I cut down the Collage die to make a square
Image coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils

The 2018 F1 season starts today (wheeeeeeeeeeeee) and I am super excited, as always.
Will be sitting down shortly with a sausage roll and a latte to watch the Qualifying, even though I do already know the top three placings.

Have a super weekend everyone
Hugs


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the colours and cheeriness of this card, loving how you are taking the piccie of your cards too.
Faith
Enjoy the F1 :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colouring of the cute image and brilliant bright coloured B.papers -love the candles borders
carol x

Carole Pollard said...

So cute love the background love and hugs Caorlex

Annette said...

This is the kind of card that would put a happy smile on anyone's face. It's got gorgeous happy colours and perfect shading on the image. And of course I love the girlie! Fab work hun. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...