WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 11 February 2018

Stamp Journal

I have been wanting to start a stamp journal for a long time.  Finally, in Paperchase, I found just the sort of book I wanted.  I bought 5 of them.

They have been staring at me, accusingly, for a while.

No more!  Today, I have finally made Page 1 inky/pencilly.  I even made a panel for inside the front cover.



I have used CC Designs: Dear Diary
Some old Basic Grey papers
Your Next Stamp: Alpha Bold
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils

Hugs to all
Squirrel

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cover and love the cute image and font
Carol x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done looks fab

Helen said...

Looking fab

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the cover, it would make me want to sit and write in it.
Faith
x

Annette said...

Nancy looks fan-dabby-dozie and the paper is really pretty too. Good luck on being organised!!! xx

Brawny x said...

Fab creation x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...