WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 February 2018

DTDF (DT) Space Explorer

Morning all, a bit of a snuffly Squirrel today.  I am soooooo fed up with germs.

So anyhoo, it is Daddy Squirrel's birthday tomorrow, and I would normally go something with gardening or DIY themes, but this year I wanted to show that "actually Houston, we have the problem covered"



I've painted all the image bits with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and I used a sheet
of old Basic Grey for the background as once I cut with the Lawn Fawn die, it did, to me, look like a scene from a science fiction movie!

Hugs to all



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fab, love it

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the B.paper certainly goes with the cute space images-hope you feel better soon the flu bug has done the rounds in our house too!!!
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely a science fiction movie, he'll love it.
Faith
x

Annette said...

Fabulous scene and I hope dad had a lovely burpday. xx

Dora said...

Beautiful

Carole Pollard said...

Great design a lovely card love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...