WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 19 November 2017

Filled With Joy

It's been a long time since I entered
saw this weeks I knew immediately that
I wanted to use my new Pure Innocence stamp



So I have used:
MFT Pure Innocence - Filled With Joy
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and Polychromos Pencils
Die-Namics Stitched Rounded Corner Frame
Clearly Besotted sentiment
Die-Namics Stitched Sentiment Strips
Rymans red cardstock and
LOTV papers

Hugs to all
Squirrel x

6 comments:

Annette said...

She's adorable hun, and I really LOVE that spotty stocking. A real cutie. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable card

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. She is just so cute x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a nifty card, that little girl with a huge stocking. Last year for Christmas everyone got a little stocking with their name on it for others to leave gifts. One guy took down his little stocking and huge a HUGE on in its place. It was good for a laugh and suited his personality.

Liz McGuire, said...

Super cute, love her big dotty stocking! Liz x

Anne said...

This is right up my street, I love everything about your adorable card!

Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...