WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 18 November 2017

DTDF (DT) Whimsy/Wee Sarah

Yoo-hoo chaps!

Here I am with my DIES TO DIE FOR inspiration blog make, on what is (here) a rather nippy November day.  It's warm hat, coat and boots weather - all you need is a furry friend to finish it all off


So, the yummy things used here are

I painted the image with various shades of Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and the papers are LOTV Krafty Christmas

Right then, when did I put my bear ....

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

for all of the above and a huge amount more



4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute image Squirrel and beautiful Autumn colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Squirrel..love the sweet image and coloured beautifully..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Very brave (more brave than me) with the monochrome but it works beautifully on your lovely wee girlie. Fabulous shading and so much variety and interest even though it's monochrome. Beautiful card hun. I love the inky snowflakes too, they're so cute! xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...