WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 21 October 2017

DTDF (DT) Stamping Bella Chrysanthemum

I'm here today for my DIES TO DIE FOR post with a touch
of autumnal loveliness



Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment from Clearly Besotted

Hoping your weekend is in full bloom.



Hugs, Squirrel x



7 comments:

Annette said...

Your courage in attempting this image had paid off with dividends. She's gorgeous. Fab colouring of those flower petals. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is Gorgeous, love the image and a die cut too? Love it.
Faith
x

Dora said...

Beautiful!

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love this cute and full of fun creation Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous cardvx

Unknown said...

Fab colouring, love the sweet image
Hugs Kaz x

Ruth said...

Oh she's so fabulous. I love these girls and you've done her fronds so perfectly. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...