WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 19 October 2017

AYLI (DT) People or Animals?

I'm sure it is a question many of us have asked ourselves, which do I prefer, people or animals.  

Well, that is the theme for this fortnights challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT but you will of course have to explain yourself!

I do seem to have used a lot of people images on my cards lately, but I prefer the animals, in real life too.  They tend to appeal to everyone, and the same image can be adjusted for either a male or female recipient, and the majority of them are sooooo cute!


Awwwwh!

I have used:
Clearly Besotted: Little Donkey
Clearly Besotted: Say It's Christmas
Die-Namics: A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 1 & 2
Distress Inks (ReInkers) & Polychromos Pencils

and the sponsor for this challenge is

Prize is 3 images of winners choice.


Looking forward to seeing your entries.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So very cute Squirrel, my rear would look bigger than that I am afraid.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and cute. Great clouds too. Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awesome card, love the cute donkey

Chrissy said...

So adorable Squirrel..love his cute rear end and those little mice..FABulous colouring and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Love the cute image and the wood background paper...great card !
Hugs Kaz xx

Ruth said...

I just love this card - and I love how you're getting so much use out of your cloud stencils. I'm a bit more of a people person really..... other than guinea pigs. I love guinea pigs! Xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! sooooooooo sweet, what a lovely cute card.
Faith
x

Annette said...

D.O.N.K.E.Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dora said...

Awesome card, I love these stamps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...