WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 20 July 2017

In The Pink (DT) Fantasy

Hello Fans-of-Pink, welcome to a new challenge from IN THE PINK
This time, a little change - we are now 4-weekly so lots of time to enter!

A favourite theme I think for this one, and it is FANTASY


Just lurrrrve this cute little chap!
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment comes with the stamp set

and our sponsor for this challenge is one very dear to my heart
£15 - Dies To Die For (you lucky things)

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



3 comments:

Annette said...

Monsterific hun, he's fab and I love those papers too. Fab shading of all those pinks and love the goofy monster. xx

Ruth said...

That is very much pink and monstery! What a fab card. I believe my children can smell cake from at least half a mile away. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous and fun and of course pink LOL. LOVE the card.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...