WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 24 July 2017

Anyone can be cool .....

Yoo-hoo!

Sorry, didn't mean to make you jump, I mean, it's Monday and I'm blogging, what's that all about huh?

Well, I had my second mahoosive delivery of happy mail in a week and, like the first lot, I could not wait to get stuck in.  It was just a question of what to do first.  So, after some humming-and-harring, I decided to go with this sassy little lassie and some bright colours.


This is from the last release by CC Designs
Rockabilly Girls set (and they are rubber, not clear stamps - 4 in the set)
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is from an old CC Designs set called Teen Scene
and the papers are MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot

all together now
"she wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini
that's what she wore for the first time today"

Well I won't be wearing one of those today, I'm on my way to work

Have a fab day everyone - be awesome!

Hugs, Squirrel xx



7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

She sure one cool chick

Unknown said...

Hi I can't believe it has taken me so long to find your blog but wow what a find ! So many gorgeous cards, have become a follower so I don't miss any more of your fab designs ;)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just FABULOUS, made me smile after housework :)
Faith
x

Brawny x said...

What a fabulous card. Great sentiment x

Annette said...

I love your sassy girlie. She's definitely AWESOME. Love that purple with the pop of orange and as always, you have the perfik papers to match! She's gorg. xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just great a fab image and sentiment love her Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome card and I love that sentiment.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...