WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 April 2017

Spring Chick (DT) DTDF

Happy Saturday all!  I hope you are enjoying your Easter break (or itching for the kids to return to school, depending on how the holidays are going!).

It's my day over at the DIES TO DIE FOR blog and I have some Spring cuteness for you


The linked ingredients used are all available at the Dies To Die For online store

So  for the third in my clutch of chicken themed cards I have used
Die-Versions font die - this one is Hint of Lime, but Hint of Mint would work equally well
and additionally, Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I love Krista's quirky designs, they always make me smile, and this little chick certainly does that, she just looks so very happy

There's a cheeky little FREE POSTAGE offer on at Dies To Die For for UK customers over the Easter Weekend so it would be rude not to at least have a look!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



7 comments:

Juls said...

Utterly gorgeous, love the spring colours xx

Lorraine said...

This little chick is adorable and pink and turquoise is my favourite colour scheme at the minute. A gorgeous card.
Happy Easter
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This little miss is so cute and adorable. I adore your layout and colours too.
Happy Easter to you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Annette said...

Adorable card hun, beautifully coloured and fun! xx

Sandy said...

Cute! cute! cute!!!
Sandy xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WONDERFUL image, beautifully coloured by you as always. Great die and card.
Hope you are having a good Easter.
Faith
x

Angela said...

Wow this card is so beautiful, the image and your coloring are amazing.♥
Hugs
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...