WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 29 April 2017

DTDF (DT) 4 Seasons

Hello chaps, it's Saturday (hurrah), it's a bank holiday on Monday for the UK (hurrah), and I'm on holiday for the week (hurrah hurrah!) but I am here, not to rub it in that I'm not at work next week, but to share my DIES TO DIE FOR make with you.

It is only a wee one today but, with the right design, small can still make an impact.  I have kept this clean and simple.


These links will take you direct to the Dies To Die For store
and in addition
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Polychromos Pencils
Clearly Besotted sentiment
Custom sized card base

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful colouring and I love the mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Certainly makes an impact, love her stance she needed to be centre stage with lovely colours and papers and you have done it. Have a good weekend and enjoy your holiday.
Faith
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colouring Squirrel. Enjoy your holiday or should I say break from work.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love the sassy image and your bright colours are stunning.xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Only one die but it makes an impact with the double stitching. Love your coloring as always. Enjoy your time off!

Annette said...

I love this girlie, she's so fab and your colouring, especially her hair, is amazing. Lovely hun, and a fab double stitched die too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...