WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday, 28 November 2016

Everyone Should Have A Squirrel

Short and sweet, everyone should have a squirrel (or three), especially red ones!


I have used
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is Whimsy Stamps holiday mini sentiments
Background snowflake from a Personal Impressions set
Papers are Nitwits/LOTV Frosty Christmas
Snowflake punches are Martha Stewart and X-Cut
and a single pearl from stash to finish

Hugs to all for a happy Monday
Love
Squirrel xx

Personally, I think everyone should have a Jenson Button too - F1 is going to be poorer without him

Can't wait to see what he gets up to next!



9 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah such a sweetie.

I agree with you about Jenson - such a shame he didn't finish, but like you, i look forward to seeing what he does next, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cutie Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Daffodil Cards said...

Another FABULOUS card, great colouring and image, yep! love squirrel!

NO! is Jenson Button leaving I hadn't heard, seems a really nice chap!
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

What a wonderful image Squirrel..such a cute snowman with his little friends..fabulous colouring..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the very cute image x

Ruth said...

Everybody does need a Squirrel and this is a cute card -love that snowflake die and all the blues. Jensen has been around for a long time, so I guess he'll take on a commentator role like quite a few others have done!

Michelle said...

I would love a squirrel lol. This image is gorgeous and so is your card Squirrel - Michelle x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Well, now I want a squirrel. AND a Jenson Button. Is he housebroke?

Cute cute card. I love squirrels and how they seem so busy skittering here and there. Very industrious.

Annette said...

GORGEOUS and yes, I agree, I love having a Squirrel (friend). :0)
(catching up and behind the times as per usual!)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...