WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 17 November 2016

AYLI (DT) Favourite Christmas Colours

Hello peeps, happy Thursday, and of course that means it's As You Like It day.

For this new challenge our theme is
Favourite Christmas Colours (and why)

So, this was another challenge that had my scratching my head.  I love all sorts of colour combos for making Christmas cards, but for Christmas itself with all the decorations at home, I don't think you can beat the traditional red, green and gold for warmth and richness.  It just makes Christmas feel so cosy.


This little lass doesn't look too impressed with her Christmas jumper this year
Stroppy Girl - Christmas Jumper stamp from LOTV
Painted in red, green, and gold - Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment from Hobby Arts
Chevron die from MFT Die-Namics
Papers are magazine freebies from Making Cards
Red cardstock from Hobbycraft

The sponsor of this challenge is
Prize - £10.00 Voucher


Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


9 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Squirrel - the image is so cute - Michelle x

Elaine Stark said...

A great image. Love your colours. Elaine

Dora said...

Beautiful and what a funny image!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I did chuckle at this, how many will be putting that face on when they open their presents LOL. I LOVE all the details you have put together and like you I like the traditional colours too.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

Great card Squirrel, sweet little stamp and the patchwork background looks lovely xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun background for this lovely image Squirrel. Traditional colours seem to be winning hands down.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous layout and colouring Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annette said...

Now this is what I call a FUN card. I love the image (her face says it all!) and the sentiment is lovely for her, very 'apt'!! Lovely card sweetie. xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I tried to comment on this yesterday but the blogging gods were not happy enough to let me do so. I love, love, LOVE this stamp. And your choice of favorite color combo is awesome-sauce as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...