WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 29 August 2016

Almost a midway reminder

Hello folks, just dropping by with an almost midway reminder for Squirrel's Not So Random Challenge where the theme is Anything Goes - the challenge runs until the end of September so you still have loads of time to enter.

The word has got out at work that I make cards, so I was really chuffed when one of the ladies asked me (I've only been there four months) to make a birthday card for her golf-mad husband.


So for this I have used:
CC Designs Roberto's Rascals Golfing Tom
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
I cut around his head and shoulders so I could slip the die cut cloud paper behind
Paper is Nitwits, but darned if I can remember the make of the die
Sentiment is from Lili of The Valley
Grassy background sponge inked with Distress Inks

I'm pleased to say that the husband really liked it, and apparently sat for quite a while trying to work out how it had been made!

Anyway, reminder delivered, it's an Anything Goes theme, so nothing to stop you.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


7 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

fanstastic card darl... love the image & cloud die :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of COURSE he liked it! - sorry had to be done.

It's a wonderful card and I love the cloud die shape. Super image too AND your colouring as always.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Brilliant card Squirrel..love the golfing image and the speech bubble with the sky papers is fabulous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Such a perfect card for a golfer - no wonder he loved it!

Hugs
Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun! I keep it a secret at work that I make cards. That way lies madness! I say that because I hate making cards on demand (I want a birthday card with a teddy bear riding a unicorn with 6 dancing bunnies on it, but tomorrow at 8 am).

Annette said...

He's fab hun, and I'm sure her hubby loved it. I love the cloudy clouds and the inked green is fab. Perfect colouring of the guy, and even a shadow on the tee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...