WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 26 June 2016

Just Saying ........

I had been wanting to use this little girl by Mo Manning (stamp from Stamping Bella) again for quite some time, and I happened to locate her during a rummage yesterday.

I think this speaks for itself.


Stamping Bella (Mo Manning) image Big Girl Pants
Sentiment came with the image
Forever Friends Best of Britain papers
Poppystamps simple bunting die
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInker) and Polychromos Pencils for her hair

Just saying.......

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, fab colouring x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love it, wish my big pants were that loose! LOL
Fabulous colouring and papers great bunting to match the papers.
Faith
x

thecraftycavalier said...

This is just so fabulous. Love the image and your colouring is stunning. Love the papers too. Hugs, Jayne x

crafty said...

Love the image

Christine L said...

Well I've got MY big girl pants on...... the only type I wear! hehe! LOVE this one hon!

Hugs
Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

How fuN! I think she has her big girl hairdo on too!

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant. Thanks for the smile. It's about time the mood was lightened around here xx

Kat W said...

When I saw this card pop up on my Facebook feed it was such a nice break from all the doom and gloom and I think sums things up nicely! Not to mention being an awesome design with a fabulously coloured image :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww she's ace! love this card hugs me xx

Annette said...

Love this one. The sentiment is perfect for this glorious image. Love your colouring (very patriotic!)xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...