WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 26 July 2015

September

Do you remember, dancing in September?!

I've had that tune in my head (Earth Wind and Fire) for days now, and there is a good reason why.  At the end of this month, Lili of The Valley have another release, and part of that release are the Calendar Fairies.  I have already showcased one version of my sample stamp, November, and although I resisted, I ended up with the full set of Fairies.

Oh you are going to love these little cuties!


Stamp: Fairy September from Lili of The Valley
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Leaf paper from an old DoCrafts pad
Coloured cardstock is DCWV
Stitched Leaf dies from Lawn Fawn
September die from Die-Namics Accent It Months Of The Year
Stitched circle die from MFT
Scalloped edge circle die from Tonic

There will be another couple of Fairies to come from me before the launch next weekend.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

15 comments:

Christine L said...

Noooooooooooooo Nooooooooooooooo!!! We haven't had our summer yet.... I can't possibly think about Autumn!! LOL!

Seriously.... your card is gorgeous Squirrel..... a fabulous image and I love how you've decorated with the leaves!

Hugs
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh Squirrel can't believe you bought them all. I love this one, such a cutie and the leaf die is fab.

Sue said...

Squirrle, this is a gorgeous card. Your September Calendar Girl is coloured beautifully and i love the colours you have used. Wonderful card design too, I am really taken with the wreath of leaves around her...
Sue...xxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image.This is just gorgeous.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful use of the leaves to match the papers and the image, great card and love the colours
hugs Kate x

Julye said...

fab card as always hun and love all the details too. Nice to see Rosie has taken on some of Vinces traits I'm sure he would be proud. Hope you and Toad are well.

Carole Pollard said...

So gorgeous loving the new release can't wait till next week to get some Your design is just gorgeous love the design especially how you've framed the image so pretty A fab card love and hugs Carole x

Ruth said...

Lol, sometimes you just can't resist. They do colour up beautifully. And I love those leaves too. Xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful autumnal colours :-)

Lorraine said...

She looks gorgeous Squirrel, love the autumnal colours.
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Autumn can't come soon enough for me LOL. A gorgeous card and beautiful colours :o)
Jackie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, she is such a cutie. I love the scrummy Autumn paper and details. Those die cut leaves are fab.

Donna x

Kat W said...

Ha ha, why am I not surprised that you had to have the whole set?! Well, I'm excited to see what you create with them all :-)

September fairy is looking utterly fabulous surrounded by all those pretty leaves...I like to think she has just jumped in an enormous pile of them! The DP and die cut leaves are just beautiful.

Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun and sweet card! I love that cross stitch looking background.

Annette said...

I thought I'd commented on this one, but perhaps I saw it on FB. She's adorable. I love the soft apricot of her dress and all the matching elements with the papers, leaf dies and the die cut word. It scratches my OCD itch perfectly!! Fab colours on those leaves too. In fact, I'd say those leaves were AWESOME, and definitely the best I've seen!! ;0)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...