WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 July 2015

A Review of Peeks

Morning all - yes, it's today, the Lili of the Valley release

I feel I have overwhelmed you with sneak peeks this week so I am simply going to do a round up




1, 2, and 3 - Summer Bunches


Odd Dog - Balloon


Odd Dog - Sleepy Book


Odd Dog - Handwritten


Odd Dog - Mug of Tea


Odd Dog - Sweet Dreams

I must just make it clear that Summer Bunches was my sample stamp, the Odd Dog stamps I bought myself because they were just too darned cute to resist.

Have fun choosing which ones you will buy!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx





6 comments:

Janice said...

What a great selection of cards Squiz, love them all and you have show cased them perfectly. My fav has to be sleepy dog with the book, it will surely fall into my checkout basket! Jx

Sue said...

Squirrel, you are a marvel, what a gorgeous selection of your stunning work!
have a lovely weekend...
Sue...xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

All gorgeous and beautiful card's Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Annette said...

You've shown the flower stamp is so versatile honey. Great job with it. I think I would have struggled with that one but you've shown it's got so many options with the soft and brights. Love the pups though. Choosing which "one" just isn't an option! Adorable cuteness.

Jackie said...

It's been an excellent peeky week Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

Karen Oliver said...

Love them all. You could be forgiven fir thinking the summer bunches was 3 different stamps. Sleepy dog just makes me smile, I bought him too and have him stamped ready to go tomorrow. Xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...