WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Wee Ruby

Morning folks.  Keep your fingers crossed as this is a scheduled post because I am either (a) still asleep enjoying a lay in or (b) off out for a day trip with the Toadster. 

I've been busy with DT work lately so I've had to trawl the archives to find an unposted card to share with you today and I found this one:


This is Ruby from Whimsy/Wee Stamps
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Lucy Cromwell (need a new pad of these, have used them so much)
Whimsy corner die
Papermania gems
LOTV sentiment

Hope you are having a super Tuesday, whatever you are up to

Hugs, Squirrel xx


17 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning, love your colours too, hugs Pops x x x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Squirrel - cute image and fabulous DP's
Hope you're having a good week.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love that pretty image and you have coloured her so beautifully. Some of my favourite papers too.
Have a good day!
Hugs Sue xx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I love those papers too, they're just so pretty :D Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured too - hope you're having a great day either way :D

Tags xx

Jennifer said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Squirrel. Love your bright colours, and your shading is perfect (as always)!

Cookie said to say a big "meow & thank you" for all your enquiries about his recovery. He is almost back to 'normal' after all his misadventures. I had to giggle about you wanting to kidnap (or should that be kittynap) him while I was at Stamp Camp.

Hugs,
Jennifer and Cookie. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Delightful image and colouring sweetie. Hope you have enjoyed your day.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the adorable image and the design.
Kevin xx

Annette said...

Beautiful bright colours Squirrel. Love this image too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

Faith A said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel.

Hope you are enjoying your time together.

Jackie said...

This is such a sweet image and a gorgeous card, I love your tiled background :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.really sweet image and i love your design and pretty papers :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

Hi Squirrel!
Sorry I've not been around so much of late - just caught up with your latest fabulous creations :-)
This may be an 'old' card but I'm glad you had chance to blog it - so pretty and gorgeous colours :-)
I hope you are having a wonderful week off and whichever you went for, option a) or b) both sound good to me!
Hugs, Kat xx

Victoria said...

I am mesmerised by her hair! Gorgeous! Hope you are enjoying a pleasant week of holiday :)

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. the image is adorable and I love the pretty papers.
Hope you're having a good week
Lorraine x

kay said...

Fabby card, hope you had a great day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...